Next session starts VIRTUALLY. Contact us for dates. Teachings meet newly revised Yoga Alliance standards.
pranapiloga is happy to provide Yoga Teacher Training. Sharing the teachings of yoga is a life-changing experience. You can expect transformation, self-discovery and inner healing. We will learn much more then how to teach. We will peel back the layers and discover our true Self; flowing from our heart.
Taught by Rebecca Elsen (eRYT500, YACEP) and guest teachers we draw upon the lineages of Hatha and Vinyasa. We will briefly delve into Restorative, Chair, Yin, Kids and Yoga Nidra.
You will learn how to teach Yoga for all bodies, all ages, all abilities. We truly embody “adapt yoga to you, not you to yoga.”
WHY TAKE THIS TRAINING
- CommUNITY Feel
- Personal Fulfillment
- Live Stream with Teachers
- 30 Years Experience
- Teach Others
How to Apply
- Phone or Zoom conversation with Rebecca
- Fill out and return YTT Application and YTT Contract with $200 deposit (non-refundable)
- Fill out and return YTT Payment Contract
- Purchase required textbooks
Tuition, Schedule & Books
Application & Contract Deposit: $200
*Tuition covers teacher training manual and an unlimited class pass while in training.
2021 (4 Months)
Contact us for MARCH start dates.
Weeknights: Tues/Thurs 6pm to 9pm
Weekends: 8:30am – 12:30am, Lunch 12:30am to 1:30pm, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Required Books – Click picture below
*not covered in cost of tuition
Yoga Toolbox for Teachers and Students: Joseph & Lilian Le Page
The Heart of Yoga: T.K.V. Desikachar
Yoga Anatomy: Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews
2.0 Specific Needs
3.0 Communication Skills
2.0 Our Bones
3.0 The Subtle Body
4.0 Our Muscles
2.0 Yoga Texts
Yoga Alliance Requirements
200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (200RYT) pranapiloga program:
4 core curriculum categories with 13 competencies
What is Yoga Alliance?
Yoga Alliance is a nonprofit 501(c)(6) membership professional and trade association. Member benefits and services are provided through Yoga Alliance, including our Community Meet-Ups, Member Perks and Online Workshops. www.yogaalliance.org
Applying for RYT
You must complete a 200-hour yoga teacher training program at a RYS 200.
What You Need for Your Application
- Your certificate of completion from your RYS
- The start and end date of your training
- A credit card or PayPal account to pay applicable fees
How to Apply
- Create an account
- Submitting a Program Confirmation Request to the RYS where you took your training.
- Once your request is confirmed, pay your fees and you submit a review of your school. Both of these components must be done to officially become a RYT.